Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Nashville

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm at a conference for work in Nashville until Thursday. I'm exhausted, but trying my best to maintain. Since starting Humira again on 6/16, I've noticed almost no improvement. I'm disappointed. While on Humira the first time, I noticed a drastic improvement within a few days of the loading dose. Maybe it's because I did not have a loading dose this time around, or that my disease has progressed. I have appointments to follow up with my GI and liver doctor July 15th. I will be able to get in two more doses of Humira during that time, and will also be getting blood work done to see how my liver is tolerating it.

The heat and humidity have also made this trip a bit torturous. Each night, my ankles and knees are grapefruit sized, along with my hands being extremely swollen. Enough complaining for now... It's time to fit in a short nap before more presentations!

No comments:

Post a Comment