Friday, September 21, 2012

Sixty

60 hours of work this week. Good thing I don't typically work this much, I could never keep up. There is no way I can push myself to do anything tonight. My stomach has been terrible this past week, and besides working so much, I'm definitely feeling run down. Lialda is not working as well as the Asacol HD(even though that just took the edge off). I've been chomping through my bottles of Levbid and Lomotil, so I can get through the work days, but even on those, I'm having severe episodes, and feel that I'm constantly in the bathroom.

At this rate, until my next appointments, I'm just going to try to do my best to keep hydrated and to try to keep food down. I really don't want end up in the ER, since I've been I'm this position before. Yay for Pedilyte, and baby food.


I just want be to a normal 24 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment