Saturday, September 22, 2012

BeerMilk

I love beer. Any kind of beer. I used to do inventory at a bar that specialized in craft beers, and feel in love with beer. Not just the taste, but the revolution of the beer industry. Home brewing has exploded, and beer now comes in almost every flavor known to mankind. I'm slightly obsessed to say none the less.

My stomach HATES alcohol of any sort, even my beloved beer. I settle for a sip or two here and there but if I drink more en half a beer, I feel the consequences for days.

Instead of relaxing with an ice cold pumpkin beer to celebrate the fall, I am treating myself with an ice cold glass of organic whole milk. For some odd reason my body can process lactose completely fine unlike many other Crohn's patients. I take joy in the little things at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment