Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Done

I hate waiting on test results. The Lialda is much worse then the Asacol HD. Though neither controlled my stomach fantastically, the Asacol HD took some of the edge off. Lialda does absolutely nothing, and I've been feeling like garbage. My work is suffering from this as well. Since I'm just waitressing at this time, it is not only extremely physical, but I also have been spending lots of time in the bathroom.

Waitressing is not an ideal job for someone with Crohn's or and IBD. I have tried applying for disability, but have been rejected until I have further documentation. They also said that I would be able to work at a desk job. That is completely true, yet I cannot find a "desk job". That would make my life a million times easier.

I'm so frustrated. Two more weeks till next appointment. I need a way to control this. My quality of life blows at this point, I'm just at my wits end.

No comments:

Post a Comment